For Netbull Information Services Ltd. with VAT 800508497 located in 16, Eleftheriou Venizelou Ave., 176 76, Kallithea-Athens, Greece with email: email@example.com, tel: +30 2109203300 & URL: https://www.netbull.gr/ (hereinafter referred to as "Netbull" or "The Company"), respect and protection of your personal data is a commitment. We understand and take seriously the fact that you are aware and interested in your personal information.
This Privacy Statement describes the personal information that the Company collects about you; how we use and protect your personal data; and the choices you have about the way we use that data.
We acknowledge that the protection of personal data is a continuing responsibility and will therefore update and amend this Statement from time to time.
Please visit our website from time to time to make sure you are aware of and satisfied with any changes of our Privacy Statement.
1. Who we are?
Netbull provides integrated solutions, products and services from the study and design up to implementation, monitoring and support of Information Security projects. It also provides consulting services that include assessments of current and emerging threats, planning and reviewing of information security policy, helping businesses and organizations create a strong protection environment for systems, applications and data.
2. What personal information do we collect?
Contact Data. Contact details such as name, address, telephone numbers, email address of our customers are collected when they expressing interest in our products and services.
Curriculum Vitae. Depending on the position for which you are applying for employment, the Company collects the information submitted by you and processes, for example, the following personal data: your educational background, your employment history, your previous employers, your areas of expertise, professional and other work permits and certifications you hold, the educational institutions you graduated from, your preferences for the type of work, verifying information about your recommendations and previous employers, any other information you choose to submit through the resume submission process, other data that may provide us during any telephone contact with us or through your request or other communications with you.
Invoicing details. The details of our clients that are required for invoicing our services, such as home or location address, VAT no, name of Tax Authority and identification information of the client's legal representative.
The provision of personal data is by no means mandatory but there are cases in which the Company will not be able to take action if it has not collected your specific personal data, such as the information required to serve requests to the Company. Please help us keep your information up-to-date by informing us of any changes to your personal information.
3. How do we collect your personal information?
We collect your personal information on our website:
- when you contact us directly, over the phone or through our website to informed about our products or services
- when you express any support request and interest for a job by submitting your resume
- when buying a product or service
We do not sell your personal information to anyone and only share it with third parties who facilitate the provision of our services to you.
4. How do we use (process) your personal data?
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Communication. To communicate and inform you on our products and services and respond to your requests for support.
- Sales of products and services. For sales, setup, repair and maintain processes of products and services to you.
- Job filling. For staffing the Company’s departments after you have expressed interest in filling a job.
- Compliance with our legal obligations.
5. Legal basis for processing your personal data
The processing of your personal data for providing our products and services, is based on the conclusion and execution of a contract or - at your request - on preparatory actions for the conclusion and execution of a contract.
The processing of your personal data for communication at your request is for the purposes of our legitimate interests.
In some cases, the processing of your personal data is necessary for our compliance with national and / or European legislation.
6. Time to keep your personal information
The personal data submitted at your request / interest will be kept by the Company for the period considered absolutely necessary to fulfill the above purposes and in accordance with the law.
With respect to the personal data processed to provide our contractual obligations, the Company may continue to store it for as long as may be necessary to protect the legitimate interests of the Company with respect to any potential liability that may arise and relates to the provision of the Service to you, is maintained throughout your business relationship with the Company and, after termination, for as long as provided by applicable law that claims may be made by the Contracting Parties or, in the event of a claim being made, pending resolution of any dispute.
The personal data submitted for the expression of interest for a job will be kept by the Company for a period of up to one year (1) to fill future job positions.
We restrict access to your data to those who need to use it for this purpose.
For more information on where and how long your personal information is kept, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Guarantees for your data protection
When you give us your personal information, we take countermeasures to ensure that they are kept secure. In order to protect your personal data, we take physical, technical and organizational safeguards. We are constantly updating and monitoring our security technologies. We restrict access to your personal data to only those employees who need to know that data, in order to provide benefits or services to you. In addition, we educate our employees about the importance of confidentiality and security of your personal information.
Among other things, we have implemented the following technical and organizational measures and procedures to protect your personal data from any loss, alteration, illegal processing or change by:
- detection and management of security breach incidents;
- use of servers located in rooms with limited access and subject to regular checks;
- use of information systems and applications for computers installed in a way that minimizes the use of personal data and / or user authentication data;
- adoption of individual procedures for the preservation of personal data and their safe deletion / destruction;
- access to systems and databases on the need-to-know principle.
8. When and how do we transfer your personal information to others?
As part of our business, we use third party providers who provide services on our behalf. So, we may need to share your personal information with them. However, we share only your personal data that are necessary to provide the services we request and additionally require them to protect your data and not to use them for any other purposes.
The personal data we collect from you is stored in one or more databases hosted by third parties located within the European Union. These third parties do not use or access your personal data for any purpose other than their storage and retrieval.
9. Your rights
You have the right to request access to your personal data that we process. In addition, you have the following rights:
- The right to rectification or erasure (in some cases) your personal data.
- The right to restriction of processing or objection to the processing of your personal data.
- The right (subject to conditions) to receive your personal data for use them anywhere else.
- Where we process your personal data based on your consent, you also have the right at any time to revoke your consent, without affecting the legality of the processing for the period prior to withdrawing your consent.
Finally, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Greek competent authority, which is the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (http://www.dpa.gr/).
10. Transmission of personal data outside the EU
The personal data we collect from you is neither transmitted nor processed outside the European Union.
11. How to contact us?
12. Release Information - Changes and Updates
This Statement was last updated on September 2nd, 2019.
We reserve the right to amend and update this Statement at any time, for any reason, without notice to you, with the exception of the posting of the updated Statement on our website. We may periodically send emails to remind you of changes and updates to this Statement but you will need to check our website frequently to keep up to date with the current and applicable Privacy Statement.